1.Premium Lawncare & Landscaping
908 Graysville Rd
Lawn MaintenanceNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesSprinklers-Garden & LawnLandscape Designers & Consultants
We install and maintain all forms of landscaping. We are certified installers of retaining walls and concrete pavers. We install Rainbird irrigation. We plant trees, shrubs and sod. We then can mainta
2.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
5959 Shallowford Rd Ste 339
Lawn MaintenanceBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsBee Control & Removal ServicePest Control Services
THE ORKIN SERVICE DIFFERENCE When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
3.A Perfect Lawn
810 Poindexter Ave
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
FREE ESTIMATES INSURED Senior Citizens Discount Over 15 Years Experience
4.Scott W D Co Inc
3713 N Hawthorne St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsIrrigation Systems & EquipmentLandscaping & Lawn Services
4637 Dayton Blvd
MulchesLawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesNurseries-Plants & Trees
Americas Gardens is a new nursery and landscaping company on Dayton Boulevard. They are extremely helpful!!!! The landscaped my entire front yard and it looks amazing!!!! Dont waste your time and effo
1 Mount Olivet Dr
Real Estate AgentsReal Estate ManagementCommercial Real EstateLawn Maintenance
7.The Lawn Mowster
Lawn MaintenanceTopsoilLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSod & Sodding Service
Jared does a really good job with the services he provides..... I highly recommend his services to anyone.
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.