1.Cohen, Jeffrey L, MD
1200 Memorial Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Emergency Medicine
2.Jeffrey Graham DDS
4976 Highway 58
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
3.Brewer Jeffrey DDS PC
10298 Walden St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
4.Jeffrey L Brewer DDS
7268 State Route 28
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryCosmetic Dentistry
5.Houston Jeffrey A DMD
1625 Broadrick Dr
6.Jeffrey D Rausch
1002 Burleyson Rd
DentistsOrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryCosmetic Dentistry
7.Carson, Jeffrey A DDS P LLC
2175 Chambliss Ave NW
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Welcome to the dental office of Jeffrey A. Carson, DDS, MAGD, where our entire team is committed to providing you and your family with the highest quality of dental care available. Since 1995, Dr. Jef
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future