7333 Shallowford Rd
Dental ClinicsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
The staff at Aspen Dental on Shallowford Road in Chattanooga, TN is excellent. From the time you walk in the door the front office staff Heather and Kimber make you feel at ease as you sign in to seeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Major, Terrence M DDS
6102 Shallowford Rd
Confidence in your smile can affect how you feel about yourself personally, socially and professionally. That is why at Chattanooga Dental Care, we are always at the forefront of dental research and u
3.Elkins, Joseph C-
3733 Hixson Pike
Dental ClinicsClinicsDentistsDental Hygienists
Dr. Elkins is in good standing with the: American Dental Association Dental Association Chattanooga Area Dental Society Academy of Laser Dentistry We are committed to helping our patients have a healt
4.WM David Kirkpatrick DDS
4040 Dayton Blvd
Dental ClinicsClinicsDentistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
5.Clark Dental Studio
951 Riverfront Pkwy Ste 103
Dental ClinicsClinicsDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
6.East Ridge Family Dental
3823 Ringgold Rd
Dental ClinicsClinicsDentistsImplant Dentistry
7.Larson, James DDS MSD
1829 Gunbarrel Rd
Dental ClinicsClinicsDental Equipment & SuppliesOrthodontists
So pleased with my experience at Greater Chattanooga Orthodontics. I went to see Dr. Aldridge before my wedding with a dream smile in mind, and that is exactly what she gave me! I am so thankful for D
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future