Mountain City Electric Inc
2403 Appling St, Chattanooga, TN, 37406
1.Electric Power Board Telecom
537 Market St
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Serving the Chattanooga area.
Please try reloading the page.
Installed 4 security cameras at my home and relocated some wiring for a light for my flagpole. The quality of their work was excellent, quick, clean, professional and under estimate. The installers, Scott, Gary and Jamison, showed up on time and had all the tools, equipment and materials available to commence work as soon as they arrived. They had been well briefed on the job by Chris, who had earlier estimated the job. The lead installer, Scott, explained to me that the work allowed for a few options and chose the options I preferred. They were neat and clean when they came into the residence and also cleaned up the work area outside before leaving, actions which were most appreciated. I wold most certainly recommend Foster Electric for all electrical work.
Every single staff person that I dealt with we're professional, knowledgeable, and courteous. My work has been completed for now and I am very pleased with Foster Electric. I have some additional electrical work I need done and when I am ready I would like to have Scott because I was impressed with his professionalism. I'm sure you have others just as qualified, but I liked working with him. Not only am I pleased with Foster Electric but I will recommend your company to any one needing an electrical company. Continue providing employees like Scott, and Mary because theyare assets that will keep your customers satisfied.
I am so glad that I chose to call Foster Electric! I bought a new dryer and needed a new outlet installed. Billy came and was such a great representation of the company, great people skills! Most importantly, he checked everything out that needed to be done, gave me an estimate of the cost. I accepted the estimate and he did a great job in no time!!!! I plan to use Foster Electric for a couple of pending electrical needs and for any future needs! Also, the receptionist who answered the phone and scheduled the appointment was very kind with great people skills, as well.
I had a lot of electrical work completed by Foster Electric. I really can't say enough good things about this crew (Chris, Jay, Gary, Jason and Rob). They were all very pleasant and kept me informed along the way. They were very conscientious of the cost and kept it close to the estimate despite the many, many obstacles they encountered along the way. They also located (and repaired) a few things that were an electrical fire waiting to happen. I really do appreciate the hard work and will be using Foster Electric again for future electrical needs.
I chose Foster Electric Co and was very pleased with the service I received. I took a stab in the dark, as to who to use, but glad I called Foster Electric. Everyone I spoke to was very professional and friendly. I want to give, hats off to the service electrician, Mr. perry that did the work for my house. He got the job done and all is well. I will use this co. Again, if need be, and also the service electrician, Mr. perry.
They are a QUALITY electrical contractor, unlike some other electrical companies that we have delt with in the Chattanooga area. They really seemed to care about doing a good job, and making sure that we were happy. They also did an awesome pre-job planning and scheduling, and gave us multiple budget prices and different alternate prices as options throughout out builiding/designing process. Great Job guys!!!
I was very pleased with Foster professionalism and prompt attention to my needs. Their staff handles themselves in a very professional and polite manner. I would high recommend them for any of your electrical needs commercial or residential. Not to mention the gave me the fairest price out of 6 local contractor quotes with there being 40% less than the competition . A++Craig St. PierreOoltewah Tn
Adman is one of the largest electrical contractors in the Chattanooga area. They are union, so no worries about the training or expertise of the individual electricians. I have done many, many major projects with Adman Electric (I'm an electrical designer) over the last twenty-four years without any significant problems and look forward to doing many more.
Great work from an awesome company!Love the communication. Ms. Mary called me to let me know that she could get Caleb out there a day ahead of schedule. Caleb kept me informed throughout the service regarding what he was doing, what was needed, the results of his service.The results speak for themselves. Thanks for the great service Caleb, Mary and Ted!
I needed my receptacles or my plugs checked. One or two that had burned. My appt was at 8 am-11am. Chris and Caleb arrived early after 8am. They were friendly, explained what they were doing and why. They were very professional, quick and replaced the items that needed to be replaced. They do excellent work!!! Thank you!! Shaolanda Isbell
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.