Pryor, William A III DDS MS
2292 Chambliss Ave NW Ste A, Cleveland, TN, 37311
1.Brogdon Dental PC DDS
3920 Dayton Blvd
Angela does a great job cleaning my teeth and Dr. McKinney is very thorough. I cannot recommend this dentist office enough.
2.Chattanooga Center for Comprehensive Dentistry
830 Cherokee Blvd
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Paul Carico Jr. has been practicing dentistry in Chattanooga, TN for 31 years. After receiving an undergraduate degree in chemistry from the University of Chattanooga, he obtained his Doctor of De
4972 Highway 58
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesNo Internet Heading AssignedCosmetic Dentistry
When you hear someone say, this feels like "home to me", you know they have experienced the feeling of family, warmth and comfort. At Cloudland Dental, we want you to feel just like a member of the fa
7333 Shallowford Rd
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
The staff at Aspen Dental on Shallowford Road in Chattanooga, TN is excellent. From the time you walk in the door the front office staff Heather and Kimber make you feel at ease as you sign in to seeMore Nearby Locations »
5.L Samuel Gill Jr. DD, MS, PC
105 Lee Parkway Dr
Pediatric DentistryDentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
As a former patient, I highly recommend this dentist. My children now come here and love it! The staff is great and very helpful. It is very kid friendly. All of my friends also bring their kids h
6.Cox, Sidney T DDS
6988 E Brainerd Rd
1605 Gunbarrel Rd
You deserve to be treated like a person, not just a patient. Dr. Coleman takes a hands-on, caring approach. Getting a healthy, beautiful smile doesnt have to cost a fortune. We offer options for all b
4607 Dayton Blvd, Chattanooga, TN, 37415
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future