1.Chatham Medical Clinic
804 Chatham Ave
We have provided quality healthcare to the citizens of Jackson Parish for over 50 years. We take pride in the service provided by our nursing and ancillary staffs. Maintaining an adequate staff is a c
2.Chatham Medical Clinic
804 Chatham Ave
68 Years in business
3.Monroe Medical Clinic
100 S 2nd St
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Occupational MedicinePhysicians & SurgeonsPharmacies
4.Orthopaedic Clinic Of North Louisiana
1501 Louisville Ave
ClinicsPhysical TherapistsMedical ClinicsOccupational Therapists
I had an issue with my knee and I went to the Orthopedic Clinic of North Louisiana. The Doctor was very nice and made me feel comfortable in treating my condition. The staff was friendly, helpful an
5.Family Convenience Clinic
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeMedical ClinicsUrgent Care
The staff was courteous during the visit. There is no follow up though. I had a UTI and the nurse practitioner who saw me said she will send the urine sample for culture and sensitivity testing. I ca
6.St Francis Primary Care Clinic-Calhoun
202 Highway 80 E
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinics
St. Francis Medical Group is an organization of physicians, mid-level providers, and team members who provide primary and specialty care in Northeast Louisiana. Inspired by the vision of St. Francis o
7.Glenwood Family Practice & Occupational Health Center
101 Professional Dr
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Occupational Medicine
General Family Practice & Occupational Health Center Inc. is a locally-owned and -operated medical practice. When you make an appointment with us, you will find an experienced, friendly and loyal staf
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.