Career Management Resume Services
Serving the Charlottesville area. Professional Resume ServicesYou'll Get Interviews - Guaranteed
1.Piedmont Workforce Network
210 Ridge Mcintire Rd Ste 100
Business & Trade Organizations
710 Fontana Dr
Investment Advisory ServiceFinancial ServicesFinancial Planning Consultants
3.Piedmont Workforce Network
2211 Hydraulic Rd Ste 104
Professional OrganizationsBusiness & Trade Organizations
4.Charlottesville Work Force Center
2211 Hydraulic Rd Ste 100
5.Wilson Workforce & Rehab Ctr
243 Woodrow Wilson Ave
Located in Fishersville, Va., Woodrow Wilson Rehabilitation Center is one of the first state-owned and operated rehabilitation centers in the United States. The center specializes in providing long-te
The Career Fast Track
www.uti.edu Get Trained & Start Your Career InAbout A Year. Learn More At UTI.edu
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.