10616 Metromont Pkwy, Charlotte, NC, 28269
3053 Freedom Dr
I'm was new to the area and I was searching for a children dental clinic. I was very concern about the quality and the treatment they were going to recieve. A good friend recommended Smile Starters. F
4901 N Tryon St Ste A
3.Smile Starter-Charlotte-N Tryon
4901 N Tryon St
Today was my first time visiting there,and wasn't please with the communication between staff and doctors. Two of the staff needs to be retrain on how to talk with patients,especially kids. And they w
3212 Wilmington St
Nelsen, Jason R DDS
7920 Moores Chapel Rd, Charlotte, NC, 28214
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future