1.Prime Care Medical Center
3627 Beatties Ford Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsMedical CentersPhysician Assistants
Visit our website
Poor service all the way around and they milk your insurance run a bunch of test and still give health treatment won't give you referrals to where you can get additional help a complete waste of time
2.Northwest Family Physicians
7920 Moores Chapel Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsMedical ClinicsMedical Centers
Trust a Compassionate Family Doctor You deserve the best medical care available. As your physician and medical team in Charlotte, North Carolina, we'll do our best to quickly diagnose and treat any pr
3.Arrowood Medical Center
9720 S Tryon St
Physical TherapistsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Occupational MedicineUrgent Care
Place is a JOKE for the uninsured. Talk you into $120 initial visit with subsequent visits for $55 then won't see you again or refill prescriptions. Was abruptly cut-off from anxiety medications I've
4.Graper Cosmetic Surgery/Dr Robert Graper FACS
2915 Coltsgate Rd, Ste 103
Physicians & SurgeonsSkin CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Plastic & ReconstructivePhysicians & Surgeons, Breast Care & Surgery
Dr. Graper's skill at facial surgery is excellent. He took as much time as I wanted to explain his thoughts on what would accomplish my objectives, answering my concerns and what I could expect as I
5.Queen City Foot & Ankle Specialist PC
11030 S Tryon St
Physicians & Surgeons, PodiatristsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Sports Medicine
HAD TO TAKE MY DAUGHTER TO HAVE HER FOOT CHECKED OUT, AND AFTER A LONG JOURNEY THRU MANY DOCTORS, DR. BURGESS DIAGNOSISED WHAT WAS REALLY WRONG! NOW WE CAN START ON THE ROAD TO RECOVERY! SHE WAS AW
6.Laurel OB-GYN Associates PA
431 N Wendover Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, ObstetricsPhysicians & Surgeons, Gynecology
Visit our website
I simply can't believe the one review where the lady says that Dr. Stephens was rude and rough and that she and her staff were anything but nice. They are a fun group of women who truly care about th
7.Dermatology Laser & Vein Specialists of the Carolinas PLLC
1918 Randolph Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Vascular SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, Plastic & ReconstructivePhysicians & Surgeons, Dermatology
Excellent service and very professional
www.HelloUnitedStates.com Surgeons - 30% offFree estimates - 15 yrs experience
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.