Charlotte Sports Medicine Institute PA
10616 Metromont Pkwy, Charlotte, NC, 28269
1.Re Salon and Med Spa
1212 South Blvd
If you just moved to Charlotte and you are looking for the best upscale salon, Re Salon & Spa is THE place for you. I moved to Charlotte 6 years ago. I finally found a great upscale salon after 2 year
2.Ann Parris Young, MED LPC
2014 Park Dr
Counseling ServicesMental Health ServicesCounselors-Licensed Professional
5025 W W T Harris Blvd
4.Jan Med Thompson LPC Lpa
6809 Fairview Rd
Counseling ServicesMedical Clinics
5.Med Data Research Inc
4409 Parview Dr N
Pharmaceutical ConsultantsResearch & Development Labs
6.Carol S Gigler Med LMFT
7810 Ballantyne Commons Pkwy
Marriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsCounseling Services
No Internet Heading Assigned
Carolina Partners In HealthCare PLLC
Serving the Charlotte area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.