Queen City Lawn & Landscaping
8906 Trentsby Pl, Charlotte, NC, 28216
1.Fairway Green Lawn Care
4316 Sunset Rd. Ste. 200
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsWeed Control Service
used them for about 2 years and had pretty good results. In the past 6 months it has gone down hill. Had nut grass and they did nothing including tell me about it so I solved it myself. Last vi
2.Queen City Lawn & Landscaping
8906 Trentsby Pl
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape Contractors
Very pleased with the level of professionalism that Queen City provides. I have used them since 2007 and haven't had any issues. They have provided great quality at great prices. I would definitely re
3.Frank's Lawn and Care
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Have over 15 years experience commercial and residential including landscaping, mowing, seeding, fertilizing, trimming shrubs and cleanup jobs.
4.Garcia Lawn Service
4816 William Caldwell Ave
Lawn MaintenancePatio BuildersRetaining WallsLandscape Contractors
Visit our website
Garcia's Lawn Service was able to handle all of our landscaping needs. We had them put up privacy shrubs in the back yard, a new tree in the front, new shrubs and day lillies in the front, and they i
5.Complete Landscape Service, Inc.
10101 Windrift Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesRetaining Walls
A privately held company in Charlotte, NC. Categorized under Services (Unclassified). Our records show it was established in 2006 and incorporated in North Carolina
6.Affordable Tree Services
8000 Old Plank Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsArboristsTree Service
The best lawn is the best in the care of your yard and best price thanks the McKinley family
Performance Lawn & Landscape
3315, Monroe, NC, 28112
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.