Serving the Charlotte area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
1.My Living @ Ease Inc.
Home Health Care Equipment & SuppliesSenior Citizens Services & OrganizationsHome Health ServicesHealth Plans-Information & Referral Service
We Make your Life Easier with Quality Care and Programs Managed by Trusted Experts.
2.A2Z Health Mart Pharmacy
1408 Archdale Dr, Charlotte, NC 28210
Home Health Care Equipment & SuppliesHealth & Wellness ProductsDiabetic Equipment & SuppliesMedical Equipment & Supplies
I Love My Pharmarcy because they are the best pharmacy in charlotte nc .They are careing wonderful & loving people who have gone the extra mile with there customers to let they them know they're ther
3.Sentry Drug Center
1446 E Gaston St
Home Health Care Equipment & SuppliesHealth & Wellness ProductsMedical Equipment & SuppliesDiaper Service
4.The Drug Store
626 Center Dr
Home Health Care Equipment & SuppliesHospital Equipment & SuppliesMedical Equipment & SuppliesPharmaceutical Consultants
5.InogenServing the Charlotte, NC area
Home Health Care Equipment & Supplies
We don't offer tanks! The new Inogen At Home™ is one of the lightest, quietest, and most energy-efficient 5 liter per minute continuous flow oxygen concentrators on the market today. At approximately
6.Griffin Home Health Care
9129 Monroe Rd
Exercise & Fitness EquipmentMastectomy Forms & ApparelSporting GoodsOxygen Therapy Equipment
Started in 1983 and incorporated in 1986, Griffin Home Health Care serves the patrons, patients and a vast customer base in Charlotte area with durable medical equipment, wound care, ostomy and bathro
7.Griffin Home Health Care
4231 Monroe Rd
Home Health ServicesMedical ClinicsHospital Equipment & SuppliesMedical Equipment & Supplies
A Place For Mom
Serving the Charlotte area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.