Ted Birmingham Floor Sanding
Serving the Charlotte area. Local Floor & Tile Contractors.Call Us in Charlotte, NC.
1.Ted Birmingham Hardwood Flooring
7929 Statesville Rd
Flooring ContractorsFloor MaterialsLinoleumCarpet & Rug Dealers
To start, they were very difficult to get in touch with on phone. I should of known then not to use them as they are not professional. Then they told me 8am they would be at my house, they didn't show
2.Epoxy Garage Floor Pros & Pressure Washing
Flooring ContractorsHome Repair & MaintenanceCabinetsGarage Doors & Openers
The folks at Epoxy Garage Floor Pros have been in the concrete coating business since the 1990s. Our knowledge, equipment, partner-vendors, and employees combine to give you the look that YOU want for
3.Empire Carpet & Blinds
10500 McMullen Creek Pkwy
Flooring ContractorsDraperies, Curtains & Window TreatmentsBuilding ContractorsFloor Materials
CarpetHardwood FloorsBlindsCellular ShadesRugsFree Estimates
4.North State Tile Distributors Inc
4141 Barringer Dr
Flooring ContractorsTile-Cleaning, Refinishing & SealingFloor MaterialsCarpet & Rug Dealers
5.A1 Carpet and Tile
4612 South Blvd
Flooring ContractorsFloor MaterialsCarpet & Rug DealersTile-Contractors & Dealers
Visit our website
Mohammad completed a commercial job for the Town of Fort Mill with carpeting our new Town Hall. We could not be more pleased with his work. The carpet was great quality and he gave us the lowest est
6.BreakThrough Flooring LLC
10319 Wheatside Dr
Flooring ContractorsHome Repair & MaintenanceCabinetsHome Improvements
quakity work & quality people refernces available
7800 Providence Rd
Flooring ContractorsTile-Contractors & DealersTile-Cleaning, Refinishing & SealingHardwood Floors
Serving the Charlotte area. The leader in flooring/carpet!Call for an in-home estimates.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?