Waxhaw, NC, 28173
1.Eastway Lock & Key
3807 Monroe Rd
Locks & LocksmithsDoor Closers & ChecksDoors, Frames, & AccessoriesAccess Control Systems
Great people to work with !
2.Eastway Lock & Key
3807 Old Monroe Rd
Locks & Locksmiths
AKM Auto Key Masters
8022 Providence Rd, Charlotte, NC, 28277
Please try reloading the page.
This is some great service. After losing my house keys at a concert (still not sure how that happened), I called Charlotte locksmith company and they were able to make me a new key rather quickly. Couldn't ask for better service than that.
Very professional, was on time, and reasonable. Would definitely recommend to anyone. I will also be using In & Out BLACKSMITHING in the future
Wow what a business! They hang up on me!! I ask them if they make keys for motorcycles, and I guess no.
Mr. Murphy was honest, professional, and prices were very fair. I own a door company and will continue using him in the future for my doors. He re keyed some multi points for me. I would recommend him to anyone.
Awesome, fast and kind!!! highly recommended!
I'm an idiot, Trinity and Sons Emergency Locksmith is not.I was carrying too many bags the other day and I am sure I dropped my keys somewhere in the parking lot. I looked all around and couldn't find them. I asked the guard at the store if anyone had turned them in, no one did. He suggested that I call this company, Trinity and Sons Emergency Locksmith. Several customers he knew had had a good experience using them in a similar situation. They came fast and opened my car for me. The crazy part of the story, I actually found my keys in the car on the floor. I'm an idiot. They charged me a small price for the service call.
Ballantyne Locksmith was awesome. responsive, on time, called ahead when he was on his way. did the work quickly, thoughtfully (good recommendations) and for a good price. highly recommend.
Great locksmith in Charlotte. Made a new key for my car on the spot.
Jim cut and programmed a transponder, Ford key for us for a very reasonable price. We're very pleased.
I was locked out of my home in Charlotte so I called this locksmith for the rescue. They are quick and affordable. Recommended.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.