South Charlotte Dermatology
10370 Park Rd, Charlotte, NC, 28210
1.Patel, Sapnil D C
225 Baldwin Ave
2.Sita Patel OD
6311 Carmel Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyOptometrists
3.Patel Dipti V DDS
4901 N Tryon St
4.Patel, Jessica, DDS
135 S Sharon Amity Rd
5.Perry Patel OD
1007a Skyway Dr
Optometrists-OD-Therapy & Visual TrainingOptometrists
Great Doctor and service, Explains procedures and reason, caring. Great exa,m
6.Dr. Vandana K Patel, MD
8045 Providence Rd Ste 300
Physicians & Surgeons, Allergy & ImmunologyAllergy TreatmentPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pulmonary Diseases
My child went to Dr. Ashe a few times. Each time, he was very short and rushed with us. He did not take the time to listen to my concerns and treated us with no respect. The office is always crowded a
7.Dr. Nilesh K Patel, MD
1900 Randolph Rd Ste 900
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, RadiologySleep Disorders-Information & TreatmentPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Dermatology Practice of the Carolinas, P.A.
12611 N Community House Rd, Charlotte, NC, 28277
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.