Warner Law Office Pllc
227 Capitol St, Charleston, WV, 25301 If you are hurt - now's the time!
1.Douglas James Wilson
1554 Kanawha Blvd W
AttorneysLegal Service Plans
2.Douglas James Wilson
200 Association Dr Ste 216
3.O'dell Douglas W Dds
1210 Virginia St E
DentistsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
I would not recommend this this dentist. Despite the fact that I had insurance that was willing to pay, the office and dentist would not submit the correct code for reimbursement. I felt I had to be p
1 Hillcrest Dr E
5.Samuel Douglas O'Dell I, DDS
3712 Teays Valley Rd
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
900 Lee St E
1215 Virginia St E
Serving the Charleston area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future