3114 7th Ave, Charleston, WV, 25387
1.MasterCraft Home Solutions LLC
700 Forbes Dr
ElectriciansHome Repair & MaintenanceHandyman ServicesHome Improvements
Visit our website
Tom with MasterCraft was referred by several friends who had used his company and they were all very pleased with his work. I can say that all my expectations were exceeded and all along the way Tom w
2.Taylor Electrical Service, Inc.
4634 Woodward Dr
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & SuppliesElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersElectric Equipment Repair & Service
These guys were great! They got the job done quickly and were willing to work the weekend to get me up and running. Excellent work, reasonable price, and very professional. I would definitely call
4261 Washington St W
ElectriciansElectric CompaniesUtility CompaniesElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Thank you so much for being able to solve our electrical problem so quickly. Your electrician was so nice and work diligently in the 90 degree heat. We will sleep better tonight knowing that it's fi
4.Best Electric, LLC
838 Larchmont Dr
Get a quote in writing before even thinking about hiring this company. We scheduled our appointment 6 days in advance so we could have the work done befor 4pm when I have to be at work. Was quoted $65
5.Taylor Electrical Service, Inc.
4634 Woodward Dr
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & SuppliesElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
The Taylor electric company came on time were professional and very friendly. They went to work right away and started to get done exactly what they said they would do. They did a total Upgrade about
6.Best Electrician Pros
Top quality service! I got worried cause the lights in my house started flickering and buzzing, thought it might be something with the wiring. Called them to get an estimate and they said it was more
7.All State Electricians
I noticed the light switch in my bathroom wasn't working like it should, I had to press it really hard so the light'd turn on, so I called them to come and fix it. It was a quick service, and they eve
Serving the Charleston area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.