1.Mountain State Spine & Health
4902 Elk River Rd S Ste A
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment
2.Laser Spine InstituteServing the Charleston, WV area
Physicians & SurgeonsSurgery CentersBack Care Products & ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Orthopedics
3.Huntington Spine Rehab & Pain Center
3554 US Route 60 E
Physicians & Surgeons
After years of hearing doctors say you'll have to live with your pain and here are more pain pills, finally have a doctor say, "We're going to find out why you are having pain," was the a
4.Premier Womens Health Specialist
1003 Oakhurst Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthClinics
5.Charleston Heart Specialists
55 Hubert Hill Rd Ste 3
Physicians & Surgeons, CardiologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
6.Stickler II, Daniel L, MD
1 kenton dr ste 20 Charleston WV, 25311
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Dr. Stickler provides me with wellness and hormone therapy. This has given me more energy, enabled me to lose fat and gain muscle.
7.First Settlement Physical Therapy
6281 Sissonville Dr Suite B
Occupational TherapistsPhysical Therapy ClinicsPhysical TherapistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Sports Medicine
I go to the Sissonville First Settlement Physical Therapy. I am very pleased and I have received excellent care here. Jennifer was my main therapist and she is very knowledgeable in my therapy. Of cou
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.