Serving the Charleston area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today! More InfoPREFERRED
1.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
2.A AAccurate Services
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesWelders
3.Evergreen Lawncare Service
117 Embassy Dr
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesLandscaping & Lawn ServicesWeed Control Service
Highly recommended! Very knowledgeable & very helpful. Very competitive pricing!We appreciate their service,Plantation Oaks Inn843-971-3683www.PlantationOaksInnBandB.comMt. Pleasant, SC 29464
4.Mighty Mow Landscaping & Lawn Care LLC
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape Contractors
We hired Mighty Mow after calling approximately 4 other companies. No one but MM came out or bothered to return our calls. They were professional, knowledgeable, and took so much time explaining thi
5.Healthy Grass Landscaping, LLC
5456 Annette St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesLandscaping & Lawn Services More InfoPREFERRED
6.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesAnimal Removal ServicesBee Control & Removal Service
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
7.Three Oaks Contractors Inc
5629 Savannah Hwy
Lawn MaintenancePaving ContractorsBuilding ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Landscape & Yard Experts
www.services-connect.com Maintenance & More!Make an Appointment Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.