Life Care Center of Charleston
2600 Elms Plantation Blvd, North Charleston, SC, 29406
1.ResCare HomeCare - Charleston
1420 Ashley River Rd
Nurses-Home ServicesNursesAlzheimer's Care & ServicesEldercare-Home Health Services
Welcome to ResCare HomeCare of Charleston, South Carolina. We’re proud to serve our community with quality, compassionate home care for seniors. We offer a full range of nursing support and other seniMore Nearby Locations »
2.Bishop Gadsden Retirement Community
1 Bishop Gadsden Way
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNursing & Convalescent HomesAlzheimer's Care & Services
Operational for more than 150 years, and located in Charleston, S.C., Bishop Gadsden is a life care retirement community offering a variety of options and services. The facility offers its residents v
3.Ashley Gardens Alzheimers Special Care
2290 Henry Tecklenburg Dr
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living FacilitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesRetirement Communities
Ashley Gardens Alzheimer's Special Care Center is located in Charleston, South Carolina. JEA Senior Living is excited to bring our 30 plus years of experience in the senior housing industry to the "Fr
4.Heartland of West Ashley Rehabilitation & Nursing Center
1137 Sam Rittenberg Blvd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesOccupational TherapistsNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityPhysical Therapists
Heartland Health Care Center's skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers offer post-acute services for those transitioning from hospital to home. This specialized quality care helps shorten or eliminMore Nearby Locations »
5.National HealthCare Corporation
2230 Ashley Crossing Dr
Home Health ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNursing & Convalescent HomesRehabilitation ServicesMore Nearby Locations »
6.White Oak Manor-Charleston
9285 Medical Plaza Dr
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesRehabilitation ServicesResidential Care Facilities
White Oak Manor-Charleston is a more than 175- bed, skilled nursing center offering access to various hospital services. The center, located in Charleston, S.C., helps in the prevention of disabilitie
7.Canterbury At Life Care Center Charleston
175 Market St
Nursing & Convalescent HomesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
Serving the Charleston area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.