1.Baptist Memorial Health Care
201 S Market St
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
2.Wolfe Family Medical Clinic
PO Box 69
Medical ClinicsMedical Centers More Info
3.American Family PlanningServing the Charleston, MS area
Abortion ServicesMedical ClinicsClinicsFamily Planning Information Centers
American Family Planning is a private medical and counseling facility. AFP was established in Northwest Florida to provide low-fee, confidential medical care to women of all ages. From the beginning,
4.Gastroenterology Associates of North MS PA
1208 Office Park Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Gastroenterology (Stomach & Intestines)Physicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsClinics
5.Oakland Medical Clinic
14101 Hickory St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
6.Greenwood Leflore Hospital
100 Brazil Church Rd
7.Wolfe Family Medical Clinic, PLLC
204 E Walnut St
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.