Mason Farm Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
2.Gipson, Debbie, Md - Unc Clinic
101 Manning Dr # 7001j
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Nephrology (Kidneys)
3.Unc Nephrology Clinic
3325 Garden Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, Nephrology (Kidneys)
Please try reloading the page.
Very thorough, spends time with you, initiates follow up care. Excellent Dr.! I'd recommend this Dr. To my family and friends
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.