1730 E Gonzales Rd
DentistsCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
Very happy! My smile is better than ever. Dr. K does excellent work. Very gentle. No pain. I am complimented on my teeth all the time, and happier as I can and do smile more.
2.Nicholas Jessica De Leon DDS Inc
3725 Saviers Rd
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOrthodontists
Children Are Welcome! Gentle Touch & Gentle Care! Most Insurance Plans, Monthly Payment Option Available
3.Babbitt Mark A DDS
3088 Telegraph Rd Ste C
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
4.Pacific Dental Group & Orthodontics
2150 N Rose Ave
DentistsDental LabsOrthodontistsImplant Dentistry
Pacific Dental Group is a family dentist office in Oxnard, California, providing preventative maintenance and restorative procedures with a friendly and knowledgeable staff. Take advantage of our mode
5.California Dental Group
305 E Port Hueneme Rd
FREE $50 GIFT CARD+1more
We have 7 convenient locations to serve you, supplied with state-of-the-art dental equipment, and staffed by caring dental professionals. Our hygienists are among the gentlest and friendliest you’ll e
6.Vista Pacific Dental Care
1801 Solar Dr Ste 140
DentistsSleep Disorders-Information & TreatmentCosmetic DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
7.Aloha Dental Care
3400 Loma Vista Rd
Cosmetic Dentistry including Bonding, Crown and Bridges, Implants, Porcelain Veneers, Smile Design, Teeth Whitening, Tooth Colored Fillings - Invisalign, Oral Surgery, Oral Reconstruction, Peridontal
Local Dental Offices
www.1800dentist.com/DentalOffices General, Family and Cosmetic.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future