Serving the Chandler area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today! More InfoPREFERRED
1.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
2.Snyder's Weed Control
Lawn MaintenanceWeed Control ServiceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesWeed Control Equipment & Supplies
I have used snyders for many years and I highly recommend them. their guarantee stands and I had no weeds for a year
3.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
4.Carter Weed and Pest Control
Lawn MaintenanceBee Control & Removal ServicePest Control Equipment & SuppliesPest Control Services
10% Off Pest Control
Carter Weed and Pest Control is a family owned and operated business based out of Gilbert, AZ. Our special manufactured equipment allows our spray technicians to eradicate weeds in less than half the
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesConcrete ContractorsLandscape Contractors
6.Thomas-Cary Design LLP
515 E Carefree Hwy
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesProperty Maintenance
Founded in 1982, Thomascary Design LLP is a small landscaping company in Phoenix, Arizona.
7.AztecaServing the Chandler, AZ area
Lawn MaintenanceSwimming Pool Repair & ServiceLandscape ContractorsPest Control Services
Serving the Chandler area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.