Serving the Chandler area.
1.Brighton Dental Health
2201 E Pecos Rd Ste 2
Dental ClinicsClinicsDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
Zoom2! $299 with Take-Home Whitening Trays & Gel
I always recommend Brighton Dental Heath to friends and family without any hesitation. Dr. Yu is a very knowledgeable and professional dentist with a great deal of focus on preventative care, he is v
2.Walden William L
2925 E Riggs Rd Ste 2
For over 20 years, Dr. Walden and Dr. Beavers of Walden Dentistry have been helping families improve their smile. We specialize in dental implants, pediatric dentistry, preventive dentistry, root cana
3100 W Chandler Blvd
DentistsDental ClinicsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
4.Johnson Larsen Family Dentistry
726 N Greenfield Rd Ste 126
DentistsOrthodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
As pain free as a dentist can get. Very trustworthy doctors and nice staff. Would easily recommend.
5.Oasis Orthodontics - Dr. Scott P Day, DMD, MS
3303 S Lindsay Rd Ste 126
Dental ClinicsClinicsDentistsPediatric Dentistry
Doctor Day at Oasis Orthodontics gave me the smile I had hoped for. The new office remodel looks great too!
6.Chandler Dental Arts
501 W Ray Rd Ste 10
This is a great place to get your dental work done. The staff is very kind and friendly. Dr Patel is on top of his game. I went in to get my crown replaced, he was very kind, explained what needed to
7.Mark Arooni DDS
1949 W Ray Rd Ste 26
DentistsDental ClinicsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
The staff is very friendly and professional. I feel like they are genuinely concerned about the health of my teeth. Dr. Arooni has a very soothing presence, which, in my experience, is especially rare
Serving the Chandler area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future