64 E Ford Harris Rd
Locks & LocksmithsSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
Locksmith Services is located in Champaign, IL and provides full service locksmithing for the entire Champaign-Urbana and surrounding areas. Locksmith Services offers fast, mobile service to home, aut
2.Dave & Harry Locksmiths
116 E University Ave
Locks & LocksmithsSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringHardware Stores
Normally I would use minute key in Menards, however the automatic machine could not cut this key. I was in and out in less then 5 minutes, they where able to duplicate the small key I had for my gara
3.Ron's Campus Locksmith Shop
502 E Green St
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingHardware StoresLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
4.Bishop IRA J Jr
64 E Ford Harris Rd
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocks & Locksmiths
1002 W University Ave
Bank Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths
Tri-Color Locksmiths has been proudly securing communities in the Champaign-Urbana area for more than 30 years. We provide industrial, residential and commercial lock and key replacement and installat
6.Schulze Joshua & Heather
103 Richard Dr
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
7.Security Systems of Rantoul Locksmith Inc
108 S Century Blvd
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
With over 45 years of experience, Security Systems Of Rantoul Locksmith Inc is your full service locksmith in Rantoul, IL. Our team of experts guarantees trusted locksmith solutions for both commercia
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.