Serving the Champaign area. The Leader In Flooring/Carpet!Call For An In-Home Estimate!
1.TSI Commercial Floor Covering
3611 N Staley Rd
Flooring ContractorsCarpet & Rug DealersFloor MaterialsTile-Contractors & Dealers
TSI Commercial Floor Covering only specializes in different types of industrial and commercial floor coverings. TSI Commercial Floor Covering is FBE Certified. Installation, repair, maintenance, carpe
Incredible refinishing job on hardwood floors! Pretty sure it's the best price I ever got for the job and the service is right up there too. Ticked all five stars for me ;)
3.The Flooring Guys
I called them and a few other comapnies to get an estimate on refinishing a hardwood flooring. Their price was one within my budget and they provided all the information I wanted, it was a 3 day job a
Flooring ContractorsCarpet InstallationHardwood Floors
Half price carpet sale - we bring samples to your home! Call Empire today to set up a estimate and in home consultation.
213 Industrial Ct
We are the only Shaw Floor Gallery dealer in East Central Illinois. Family owned for 22 years, Carpet Advantage is your best flooring advantage. We are the leading dealer in Central Illinois for all t
1606 Willow View Rd
Flooring ContractorsConcrete Equipment & SuppliesCleaning ContractorsJanitorial Service
When you're looking for a cleaning company for commercial janitorial services, or residential floor care that will do a thorough and meticulous job, look to Stout's. From restroom sanitation to dustin
7.Advanced Floor Coatings
Flooring ContractorsConcrete Restoration, Sealing & CleaningCoatings-ProtectiveFloors-Industrial
For over 15 years Advanced Floor Coatings has been providing the highest quality commercial / industrial applications of interior and exterior coatings, as well as concrete polishing and staining. Our
Serving the Champaign area. Your flooring and carpet leaders!Call for an in-home estimate!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?