David F Slagle
1051 Gause Blvd, Slidell, LA, 70458
1.St Bernard Community Health Center
8050 W Judge Perez Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, PodiatristsPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsClinics
excellent headache doctor!
2.The Community Center of Saint Bernard
1107 Lebeau St
Community CentersCommunity OrganizationsRecreation Centers
3.Community Center Of St BernardServing the Chalmette, LA area
Recreation CentersHealth Clubs
4.St Bernard Health Center Primary Care
7718 W Judge Perez Dr
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
5.St Bernard Mental Health Ctr
6624 Saint Claude Ave
6.St Bernard Mental Health Ctr
7407 Saint Bernard Hwy # A
State GovernmentGovernment Offices
7.St Thomas Community Health Center
1020 Saint Andrew St
Physicians & SurgeonsHealth & Welfare ClinicsMedical ClinicsClinics
Primary Care * Pediatrics * KIDMED OB-GYN * Mammography * Optometry Mental Health * Allergy * Cardiology Neurology * Rheumatology * Labwork Performed On-Site *
Associated Foot Surgeons
9830 Lake Forest Blvd, New Orleans, LA, 70127
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.