8410 Washington St
Tire DealersWheels-Aligning & BalancingAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Body Repairing & Painting More Info
2.Mr Tire Auto Service Centers
6680 Mayfield Rd
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
Hi I am Andrew the store manager of this Mr Tire location in Mayfield Heights Ohio. I look forward to earning your business and your TRUST in any which way possible. If there is anything that I or myMore Nearby Locations »
9821 Washington St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto TransmissionMore Nearby Locations »
4.Russell Automotive Tire & Brake
15565 Chillicothe Rd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairMufflers & Exhaust Systems More Info
5.Monro Muffler Brake & Service
33605 Solon Rd
Tire DealersBrake RepairAuto Oil & LubeAuto Repair & Service
The guys are a scam and take advantage of elderly. Got the van towed as it wont start. They changed the battery. It wont work. They changed the alternator and broke the radiator and condensor while chMore Nearby Locations »
5994 Mayfield Rd
Tire DealersGas StationsAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
Specializes in: Accessories. Batteries. Brakes. Mufflers. Tires. Towing. Tune UpsMore Nearby Locations »
7.Firestone Complete Auto Care
4911 Northfield Rd
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & Lube
Firestone Complete Auto Care is a full-service auto maintenance and repair shop offering a large and affordable selection of tires, convenient hours & locations for car repair, tire replacement, brakeMore Nearby Locations »
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.