The Recovery Helpline
Serving the Centre area. Get Immediate Mental Health Help.Talk To A Specialist Now!
709 E Broad St
Home Health ServicesCounty & Parish GovernmentNurses-Home ServicesMedical Clinics
2.Alabama Public Health Dept
2401 Calvin Dr SW
Health & Welfare ClinicsCounty & Parish GovernmentGovernment OfficesHome Health Services
3.Polk County Health Department
125 E Ware St
State GovernmentCounty & Parish GovernmentGovernment Offices
4.Floyd County Health Department Dental Clinic
16 E 12th St SW
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
5.Environmental Health Dept
16 E 12th St SW
Environmental, Conservation & Ecological OrganizationsCounty & Parish GovernmentGovernment Offices
Located in Rome, Ga., the Floyd County Health Department provides blood pressure monitoring, health planning, laboratory testing, nutritional and perinatal case management services. The department off
6.Floyd County Health Department
315 W 10th St NE
County & Parish Government
7.Georgia Department of Public Health
1309 Redmond Rd NW
Social Service Organizations
100% Free Samples By Mail
www.getitfree.us Absolutely Free Brand Name Samples.No CC Needed. 100% Free & Easy!
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.