Tire Dogs, Inc.
4005 Pacific Ave SE, Lacey, WA, 98503 Your Best Friend In Tires
1.Les Schwab Tires
1211 Harrison Ave
Tire DealersWheelsTire Recap, Retread & RepairTire Additives & SealantsMore Nearby Locations »
2.Centralia OK Tire
1741 Harrison Ave
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
One of the oldest independently owned tire stores in Lewis County, since 1976. Our firm is engaged in retail & wholesale tire and wheel sales for auto, light truck, commercial and fleet vehicles. We a
3.Galindo Tires Shop
1417 Harrison Ave
1518 S Gold St
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairUsed Tire DealersTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
5.Fred's Discount Tire
1503 Kresky Ave
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceDiscount StoresTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
6.Andy's Radical Radials
1519 S Gold St
Tire DealersUsed Tire DealersWheels
7.O'Reilly Auto Parts
1107 Johnson Rd
Automobile Parts & SuppliesTruck Equipment & PartsAutomobile AccessoriesBattery Supplies
My battery began acting up during a road trip along I-5 and I really needed an expert to diagnose and resolve the problem. I was so happy to find O'Reilly open on a Sunday and Jessica (assistant managMore Nearby Locations »
Hawk's Prairie Automotive
8045 Martin Way E, Olympia, WA, 98516 Bring It To The Experts and Let Us Check It Out!
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.