2217 Miamisburg Centerville Rd, Dayton, OH, 45459
1.Allstate Insurance: Steve Fenstemaker
1031 S Main St
Our family has worked closely with Allstate for years to help people with their insurance needs - from homes to auto to boats and more. Our quality, service-oriented agency is not only owned and opera
51 Irongate Park Dr
3.Thornhill, Steven Lee
9797 Springboro Pike
4.Czeiszperger Steve & Associates Inc
93 W Franklin St Ste 205
Insurance Consultants & AnalystsInsuranceHealth Insurance
5.England, Steven G
7365 Far Hills Ave
Physicians & Surgeons
6.Steven T Pierson
7051 Clyo Rd
DUI & DWI AttorneysFamily Law AttorneysAttorneysCriminal Law Attorneys
Visit our website
* 24 Hour Emergency & Collect Calls Accepted * Attorney at Law * Over 30 Years Experience * Please Visit Our Website for More Information
7.Steven Fischer - Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc.
7501 Paragon Rd Ste 201
Financial PlannersFinancial ServicesFinancing ConsultantsInvestment Securities
The advisor listed is an Ameriprise financial advisor in Dayton. Comments are not verified, may not be accurate and are not necessarily representative of the experiences of the advisor's clients. How
Child & Adolescent Specialty Care of Dayton
1483 W Main St, Tipp City, OH, 45371
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.