1.Miami Valley Hospital South
2400 Miami Valley Dr
The Miami Valley Hospital (MVH) Sports Medicine Center specializes in physical therapy and rehabilitation for both surgical and non-surgical sports injuries.
2.Miami valley hospital south
4218 Grand Ave
3.Miami Valley Animal Hospital
1550 E David Rd
VeterinariansPet Boarding & KennelsVeterinary Clinics & HospitalsAnimal Health Products
This is a great place. I highly recommend it. I've written another review about this clinic under the individual veterinarians listing, and yellow pages won't let me copy and paste it here. Please sea
4.Miami Valley Hospital
2350 Miami Valley Dr
5.Miami Valley Hospital Behavior
6 Triangle Ave
6.Miami Valley Hospital Physical Therapy Locations
360 W Central Ave
7.Miami Valley Hospital
1525 E Stroop Rd
Miami Valley Hospital (MVH) provides you with alternative ways to connect with the hospital to do your job. The following tools are available to serve you. You can order uniforms under the Professiona
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.