1.Wright Pest & Turf Management
511 E Elm St
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesWeed Control ServiceLandscaping & Lawn Services More InfoPREFERRED
2.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
Termite ControlPest Control ServicesPest Control Services-Commercial & IndustrialLawn Maintenance
I enjoy knowing that I do not have to handle the chemicals to keep my lawn looking its best. I do not have to buy protective gear to put it down nor do I have to wonder when to do it. Brooks Guetlin i
4.Herrmanns Lawn Care
Weed Control ServiceLawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSod & Sodding Service
Herrmann's Lawn Care is your locally owned expert in lawn maintenance. Scott Brinegar has been in this industry for over 15 years. He is licensed and insured. We service Ottumwa and surrounding areas
5.Beverly West Mowing
19316 450th St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
Landscaping & Lawn Services
Landscape maintenance at it's best. The estimate was impressively detailed and the service delivered on all of my expectations. Good for them too, because now I can't think of NOT having professional
7.The Garden Fountain StoreServing the Centerville, IA area
Planter BoxesLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesFountains Garden, Display, EtcOnline & Mail Order Shopping
The Garden Fountain Store Showroom elegantly exhibits the Frank Lloyd Wright Collection of cast stone urns, planters, statues, custom made outdoor water fountains and other unique concrete garden acce
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.