1.Good Shepherd Medical Associates Family Health Center
4188 NW Loop
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeSpeech-Language PathologistsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
2.East Texas Medical Ctr
702 Davis St Ste 2
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
3.East Texas Medical Clinic PA
1743 Southview Cir
Physicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons
4.The Hope Project - Wellness Center
158 Wall St
Dental ClinicsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
OUR VISION We believe that more than medicine is needed when providing quality care for our patients. Here at the HOPE project, we want to be the leading deep East Texas health provider recognized for
5.Colonial Pines Healthcare Center
1203 Fm 1277
Nursing & Convalescent HomesPhysical Therapy ClinicsPhysical TherapistsMedical Clinics
My dad stayed at Colonial Pines for a few weeks. He loved the food, which says a lot because he seldom eats out because my mom cooks so well. The staff members took special interest in him. The facili
6.Haley Family Clinic
109 E Main St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
7.Mt Enterprise Health Clinic
106 W Rusk St
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsNurses
very nice and knowledgeable health care professsionals, doctors who take the time to listen and ask questions
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.