1.Hollis, David A MD
210 J C Mauldin Hwy
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
Family Practice, Board Certified Family Medicine, Pediatric, Adolescent, Adult Medicine
2.Moore Family Medicine Clinic
2407 Helton Dr
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
970 Cox Creek Pkwy
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeAlternative Medicine & Health Practitioners
I've used Express Med several times. I've always found them to be fast, courteous, and very helpful. I would highly recommend them to anyone who needs a quick alternative to their normal physician.
14490 County Line Rd Suite A
Medical ClinicsEmergency Care FacilitiesMedical CentersMedical Business Administration
14490 County Line Rd
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
6.Helen Keller Hospital
1300 S Montgomery Ave
HospitalsMedical ClinicsClinicsMore Nearby Locations » More Info
7.American Family PlanningServing the Center Star, AL area
Abortion ServicesClinicsMedical ClinicsFamily Planning Information Centers
American Family Planning is a private medical and counseling facility. AFP was established in Northwest Florida to provide low-fee, confidential medical care to women of all ages. From the beginning,
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.