1.Henry H Knox, LPC
1540 Center Point Pkwy Ste 102
Counseling ServicesMental Health ServicesCounselors-Licensed Professional
2.Angel Counseling Services
2358 Old Springville Rd
3.Taylor, Angelle S
3504 Vann Rd
4.Zeiger, Valerie P
1976 Gadsden Hwy
5.Stephen Long, LPC
128 N Chalkville Rd
Counseling ServicesCounselors-Licensed ProfessionalMental Health Services
3522 Vann Rd
7.Birmingham City Of
2100 Park Pl
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.