1.Our Lady of Hope Medical Clinic
7920 S University Blvd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
We have nothing but excellent things to say about Dr. Anselmi and Our Lady of Hope Medical Clinic. My family and I will be using him and his medical services for years to come because we know that we
2.Our Lady of Grace Medical Clinic
992 W 104th Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.