Serving the Celina area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today! More InfoPREFERRED
1.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
2.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
TruGreen Lawn Care Experts Call Us Now! Serving more than 3.4 million customers across the U.S. with professional lawn care, tree shrub care and landscaping services World's largest lawn and landscapeMore Nearby Locations »
4.Lovely Lawn Care Co
100 E Fulton St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
5.Lovely Lawn Care Company
6095 Meyer Rd
Lawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & Lawn, Installation & ServiceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape Contractors
6.Larry's Tree and Odd Jobs
Tree ServiceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn Maintenance
If your looking for reliable, don't look to Larry. He was supposed to do a job for me and never showed up. I called multiple times and calls were never returned. Called from an alternate number and
4380 Monroe Rd
Nurseries-Plants & TreesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Serving the Celina area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.