1.Jordans Property Care Inc
1714 13th Ave SW
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal ServiceLandscape Designers & Consultants
2.Complete Property Care
820 Robins Rd
No Internet Heading Assigned
3.PV Lawn Care
262 Brentwood Cir NE
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesFertilizing ServicesProperty MaintenanceLawn Maintenance
4.Jordan's Property Care
Jordan's Property Care, Inc. is located in Lisbon, Iowa. We are fully licensed and insured and have proudly served the Cedar Rapids area since 2007.Jordan's Property Care offers a wide variety of lawn
5.Eagle Property Management
322 2nd St SW
Real Estate ManagementReal Estate ConsultantsApartment Finder & Rental Service
I was very pleased with how responsive the team was to all my requests. I was a demanding customer but I was never treated poorly. Highly recommend to others!!!
6.Pineview Property Management
3115 Sue Ln NW
Real Estate ManagementReal Estate AgentsCommercial Real EstateReal Estate Consultants
7.Affinity Property Mgmt
1221 Park Pl NE
Real Estate ManagementReal Estate Consultants
This company do horrible job, don't need talk about others ,when you go to office the lady seat front desk never smile to tentant,she never solve your problem.if I can see the people review first I wi
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.