1.Physician's Clinic Of Iowa PC
202 10th St SE
Occupational TherapistsCounseling ServicesPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
The Physicians Clinic of Iowa offers a range of health care services. The center provides surgical and medical care for the disorders of face, neck, ear, nose and throat. It has diagnostic testing, ne
2.Physicians' Clinic Of Iowa PC
600 7th St SE
The physicians and the staff of Physicians' Clinic of Iowa joined together to bring this community the best in specialty medical care. This shared spirit of health builds a special bond between physic
3.Dermatology Clinic of Iowa, PC
1815 1st Ave SE Ste 200
Physicians & Surgeons, Dermatology
Dermatology Clinic of Iowa, PC, proudly serves Cedar Rapids and surrounding areas. We have built our patient base through hard work and determination, something that has allowed us to become the medic
4.Dr Kahlil Andrews - Physicians' Clinic of Iowa
202 10th St SE
No Internet Heading Assigned
5.Neurological Associates Of Iowa City, P.C.
540 E Jefferson St Ste 201
Physicians & Surgeons, NeurologyPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
6.Iowa Foot & Ankle Clinic
1700 1st Ave NE
Physicians & Surgeons, PodiatristsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-Orthopedic Surgery
7.Chiropractic Clinic of Iowa
214 Blairs Ferry Rd NE
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Sports MedicineAlternative Medicine & Health PractitionersWeight Control Services
Welcome to Bowers Chiropractic. At Bowers Chiropractic, your health is our #1 priority. For many years, we've dedicated ourselves to developing holistic health and wellness routines to allow our patie
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.