1.Zmoos Chiropractic Center PLC
4045 River Ridge Dr NE
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesMedical ClinicsClinics
208 35th Street Dr SE
Medical ClinicsAssisted Living FacilitiesRetirement CommunitiesAlzheimer's Care & Services
Thank you for choosing Senior Housing! We provide management and consulting solutions to assisted living retirement communities. Our first priority is our residents and treating them with dignity and
3.Physicians' Clinic Of Iowa PC
600 7th St SE
The physicians and the staff of Physicians' Clinic of Iowa joined together to bring this community the best in specialty medical care. This shared spirit of health builds a special bond between physic
4.Northbrook Manor Care Center
6420 Council St NE
Medical ClinicsNursing & Convalescent HomesMedical Service OrganizationsRehabilitation Services
Northbrook Manor Care Center has been providing quality, long & short term care within the Cedar Rapids area since 1976. At Northbrook Manor, we emphasize individualized rehabilitative programs as wel
5.His Hands Free Medical Clinic
1043 3rd Ave SE
6.Chiropractic Professional Office PC
1375 N Center Point Rd
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesClinicsMedical Clinics
7.Unitypoint Clinic - Neonatology
1026 A Ave NE
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersClinicsHospitals
Our NICU team includes the area's most experienced neonatologists and staff. In addition, St. Luke's Hospital ranks among the best hospitals in the world in providing NICU care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.