2665 Edgewood Pkwy SW Ste 100
My husband and I were entertaining guests from Thailand and they wanted sushi, so we brought them to Sushi House. Everyone loved the variety of items on the menu and the sushi quality far exceeded ev
2.Olive Garden Italian Restaurant
367 Collins Rd NE
RestaurantsItalian RestaurantsAmerican RestaurantsFamily Style Restaurants
Love this place! Cant get much better than this!
3.Antin David-The Personal Computer Consultant
1228 Hertz Dr SE
Computer Technical Assistance & Support ServicesUsed ComputersComputer System Designers & ConsultantsComputers & Computer Equipment-Service & Repair
Whether you own a small business, are a one-person shop or are a personal computer user, I'm here to help with all of your computer needs from maintenance to emergency troubleshooting. I've been in bu
1539 1st Ave SE
My Family and I stop by and pick up Two Large Pepperoni Pizza's every Sat night, for our family movie night! They have the best Cream Cheesey Bread. We have been eating this pizza since they came
163 Collins Rd NE
Take Out RestaurantsAmerican RestaurantsItalian RestaurantsSeafood Restaurants
Fresh is in our food: Each day, you’ll find an updated selection of fresh fish on our Today’s Fresh Fish menu, not to mention live Maine lobster, freshly baked Cheddar Bay Biscuits™, crisp salads and
2545 Edgewood Rd SW
Breakfast, Brunch & Lunch RestaurantsAmerican RestaurantsRestaurantsFamily Style Restaurants
$16 Value Toward Meal
Some of the best memories are made at the breakfast table. And for more than 50 years, millions of people have made those memories at IHOP.
7.Dublin City Pub
415 1st St SE
Brew PubsBarsBeer & AleBar & Grills
$20 voucher for Two: Dine-In Only
Nestled in downtown Cedar Rapids, Dublin City Pub is a modern take on the pubs that you'd find during a visit in Dublin. Stop by for a little taste of Ireland!
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.