4332 Center Point Rd NE
Dental Health Partners PC is a state of the art facility where you can relax and watch TV while we work on your teeth. Conveniently located in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, Dennis J. Kral, DDS and Paula K. Kral
2315 Edgewood Rd SW
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Hygienists
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
3.The Dental Center
815 38th St SE
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
The Dental Center is located in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, serving the surrounding areas. Our dentists understand that a sparkling smile is oftentimes the first feature noticed by others. This is why our den
4.Family SmileCare Center, PLC
1630 32nd St NE
Extremely uncompassionate office. After 3 supposed no call no shows the office let me go. Lets review how this happened.First an email was sent to my hacked email to schedule an appointment which was
5.Robinson, Arlyn K Dr
110 14th St NE
Dr. Robinson has been serving the Cedar Rapids communities for over 20 years. We offer the finest service while making our patients feel very comfortable. -root canals -dentures -implants -crowns -bri
6.Balster Pediatric Dentistry
4207 Glass Rd NE
Balster Pediatric Dentistry in Cedar Rapids, Iowa specializes in oral care of infants and children. Dr. Erik Balster helps create healthy smiles and teaches children and their patients how to help mai
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentists Find a Dentist in Your Zip Code.Free Appointment Booking. Open 24/7
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future