PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Cedar Park area.
1.Lone Star Circle Of Care
2300 Round Rock Ave Ste 106
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
if you can afford to go somewhere else, do it. i think the quality of care is sub par. I show up 15 minutes early for my appointment yet I don't get seen until an hour past my appointment. I thought
2.Lone Star Circle of Care
2120 N Mays St Ste 430
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinicsHome Health ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
3.Lone Star Circle Of Care
1500 W University Ave
4.Lone Star Circle Of Care
11111 Research Blvd
5.Lone Star Circle Of Care
401 W University Ave
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityMedical ClinicsAssisted Living Facilities
6.Lone Star Information Circle of Care
2051 Gattis School Rd
Home Health Services
7.Lone Star Circle Of Care
2411 Williams Dr
WORST customer service ever! Won't even give this a star if I wasn't required to!! They all are full of liars. I called them a month ago (May) requesting an appoint for my wife. They informed me t
Free Samples By Mail
www.getitfree.us Absolutely Free Brand Name Samples.100% Free & Easy. No CC Needed!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.