Call A Pro
Serving the Cedar Falls area.
1.Polk's Lock Service, Inc.
1504 College St
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Polk's Lock Service, Inc., offers a full range of locksmith services such as making regular keys and electronic automotive keys. We serve customers in Iowa, particularly Cedar Falls and the surroundin
9716 University Ave
Locks & LocksmithsTowing
The Rasmusson Company provides towing and lock out service for the entire Waterloo and Cedar Falls, IA area. The Rasmusson Company has been providing towing and recovery service since 1920. We have Ro
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
When I called Local Locksmith I got Professional and reasonable prices. Knows their stuff and provides a great service. Will request them for sure.
4.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
Finding a locksmith without shady business practices is like finding a needle in a haystack. However, Tom and his business are truly just that! I moved into my new condo a few months ago and kept sl
Locks & Locksmiths
I am well aware that the locksmith here is very good at what he does. That's the reason I tried this service. I am not disappointed.
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesAutomotive Roadside ServiceAuto Repair & Service
Express Locksmith in Waterloo, IA is a bonded and insured business specializing in auto, commercial and residential locks and locksmith services. We always guarantee a job that is done with profession
2200 Falls Ave
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults
Security Locksmith serves Waterloo, Cedar Falls and the entire Cedar Valley of Iowa with a wide range of lock services for your auto, home and business. With state-of-the-art equipment and fast, relia
Secure Your Home Today
www.besthomesecuritycompanys.com Find The Best Company For YouOver 2,653 real customer reviews
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.