2529 W Carmel Canyon Dr
74 W Harding Ave
I went to this clinic for the same reason many do: I'm uninsured and don't make very much, but too much to afford insurance (ironic, huh?) Anyway, the ladies at the front desk were quite polite and he
3.Intermountain Cedar Insta Care
962 Sage Dr
Urgent CareMedical ClinicsClinics
66 W Harding Ave
5.Healthy Simple Life
673 W 200 N
Medical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsHealth & Welfare Clinics
6.Ihc Health Svc Inc
1303 N Main St
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
7.Tood Stirling PA
1760 N Main St
Medical ClinicsPhysician AssistantsMedical Assistants & Technicians
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.