1.Color Country Diesel Inc
2615 N Main St
Tire DealersTruck Service & RepairEngines-Supplies, Equipment & PartsTowing
At Color Country Diesel, we offer full-service mobile repair for heavy-duty trucks, medium-duty trucks, semi-trucks, RVs, motor homes and trailers throughout the Cedar City, UT area. We also offer tow
2.Big O Tires
721 S Main St
Tire DealersBrake RepairAuto Oil & LubeWheels
Cheapest ailignment job in cedar city
3.The Tire Company
115 W 200 N
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
ZERO stars!!! I'd go negative, if I could. I have NEVER before taken the time to write a review on a company (of any type of business) before until now. This place cost me over $1,300 to fix my ai
256 W 200 N
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairTire Recap, Retread & Repair
5.MCO Tire & Svc Ctr
880 N Main St
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Diagnostic Service
6.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
1330 S Providence Center Dr
Tire DealersAuto Oil & Lube
7.Midtown Tire & Auto
433 S Main St
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesUsed Car DealersAutomobile Inspection Stations & Services
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.