Serving the Cedar City area. More InfoPREFERRED
1.Best Electrician Pros
Top quality service! I got worried cause the lights in my house started flickering and buzzing, thought it might be something with the wiring. Called them to get an estimate and they said it was more
Always call them when I need any electrical thing done around my house. I recommend them to everyone, and so far I haven't heard any complaints. Please keep up the good word!
3.Call A Pro
ElectriciansWater Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency ServiceFire & Water Damage Restoration
Had a really great experience with this company, called they sent someone out that same day, told me my problem (and of course it was a big job) so they returned the next day to fix, and it is all don
4.A-1 Services, Inc.Serving the Cedar City, UT area
ElectriciansPlumbersHeating, Ventilating & Air Conditioning EngineersSewer Cleaners & Repairers
We called A-1 service as our heating ignitor went out in the late afternoon. This we know as we had placed a call to our son in law who is in the business. The serviceman from A 1 came within a couple
5.Blake D Electric & RefrigerationServing the Cedar City, UT area
ElectriciansHeating, Ventilating & Air Conditioning EngineersHeating Equipment & SystemsRestaurant Equipment & Supplies
D. Blake Electric and Refrigeration has been providing quality service to the residents of Southern Utah since 1950. We service all makes and brands of heating and air conditioning. We offer residenti
6.Esco Heating, AC, Plumbing & ElectricServing the Cedar City, UT area
Heating Contractors & SpecialtiesBoiler DealersHeating Equipment & SystemsInsulation Contractors
These guys were seriously great! They fixed my heater and I have had no problems with it since. They were professional and courteous, and I would hire them again in a heartbeat.
7.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
Call A Pro
Serving the Cedar City area. Open 24/7. Immediate response.For all your electrical needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.