1.Childrens Dental - Pediatric Dentist
1321 S Providence Center Dr
DentistsClinicsPediatric DentistryDental Clinics
$50.00 Off Any Service
I took my 7 year old son to Children's Dental. He has had problems with other dentist offices in the past but this time was different. I loved the staff and the Dr. My son loved the movies and games!
2.Complete Family Dental
110 W 1325 N Ste 125
The first time I went to this dentist I felt like he seriously overcharged me for the cleanings and checkups. I also had some problems with my teeth still. He fixed the problems with my teeth free of
1760 N Main St
I don't know what happened to the other reviewer, but my experience with this office has only been satisfactory. I feel like they treat me and my family, like family. They answer all my questions and
4.Williams Chase M
510 S Main St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
We are a dental practice devoted to restoring and enhancing the natural beauty of your smile using conservative, state-of-the-art procedures that will result in beautiful, long lasting smiles!
5.Cedar Dental Center
1883 W Royal Hunte Dr
Cedar Dental Center is a dentist office that serves the Southern Utah area. Our patients are our number one priority. Patient comforts physically, emotionally, and financially are of great importance
6.Shannon Williams Sorensen, DDS
415 N Main St Ste 302
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
7.Brian Keith Tavoian, DDS
510 S Main St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPeriodontistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Find Cedar City Dentists
http://localpros247.com/dentists Call for Affordable Local Dentists.Contact a Dentist Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future